Medical Compression Socks
Research based evidence supports wearing graduated compression socks for:
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Diagnosis of DVT’s, varicose veins and orthostatic hypotension
15% Merino / 30% Nylon / 15% Lycra / 40% Acrylic
Benefits of Merino Wool:
- Breathability and moisture management.
- Natural heating and cooling.
- Sweat wicking.
- Strength and resilience.
- Odor resistance.
- Quick drying.
- Reduces build up of lactic acid and helps muscle recovery.
- Padded comfort for foot.