TeleHealth Athletic Therapy Assessment and Consultation
Despite these challenging circumstances that COVID-19 has imposed on all of us, we, at ProActive Athletic Therapy, want to continue offering our community the best possible personalized healthcare as we can. We know that staying home in self-isolation is difficult enough, so having to live in physical pain or limitation in addition can be quite overwhelming!
Our Certified Athletic Therapists have the skills and knowledge to help you from your home. We have decided to offer you the opportunity to meet with our Athletic Therapists via TeleHealth to discuss your injury and/or area of pain. Through video conference calls, this is what you can expect from us:
- In-depth health history questioning;
- Visual evaluation of your posture, joint range of motion, and strength by having you do specific functional movement screening;
- Education on the possible cause of your injury/pain;
- Advice on re-injury preventative measures
- Prescription of your personalised home exercise program based on your specific condition and needs, including demonstrations.
Even with the current inability of providing hands-on treatments, we know that we can still help you reduce your pain during this social-distancing period. Now has never been a better time for you to take good care of your overall health and we want to support you!
How to book your personalised TeleHealth appointment:
- Book via phone (613-276-8884) or online through our website (www.proactiveathletictherapy.com). If you phone, please leave a detailed voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Once booked, the appointment will only be confirmed after we receive payment (e-transfer or credit card via phone)
- We will send you an email with your confirmed appointment date and time, a consent form to be completed and a link to create a FREE Zoom account (this is for our video call).
These are examples of some of the conditions/injuries we can help you with:
- Low back and neck pain, sciatica
- Frozen shoulder
- Pre and post surgery exercises for shoulder, knee, ankle and back
- Muscle, tendon and ligament sprains and strains.
- Rotator cuff injury
- Sport specific conditioning exercises
- 30 minute TeleHealth Athletic Therapy Assessment (for new clients) - $60
- 15 minute TeleHealth Follow-Up Consultation - $30
Thanks for visiting Kicking Horse Media Web Design & Development Inc. Website.
Call us at 613-257-5145 for a free consultation.
Scan the QR code below to link to the website